Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Few Stitches Are Better Than No Stitches

Yesterday, Dreaming for Tuscany was on the agenda:

I wasn't able to start stitching until REALLY late, and then my hand started cramping, so I just called it a night after a few more stitches of white were added. It may not be much progress, but some is better than none!

Here's hoping hand cramps stay away today! It's been really rainy this week and all of the soccer games got cancelled again (between ice, snow and rain it's been a month since the kids played a game!), so I'm hoping for some good stitching time today! Wish me luck!

Until next time!
~Katy

5 comments:

  1. I really like this design Katy. Good luck with the stitching today.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good progress, I'm enjoying watching this piece grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Progress is progress. Hope your hand doesn't bother you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece is so sweet any progress towards that finish is great! Hope the hand is better.

    ReplyDelete